- Spread Aloe Vera Over Your Stretch Marks and massage it gently, Leave for few minutes to dry and then wash off with water. Aloe Vera contains Vitamin A and E Oil
- Use Coconut Oil. Consistently applying virgin coconut oil to the skin, either alone or with other emollient oils, may help reduce the occurrence of stretch marks or speed their healing. It may also help to diminish their appearance
- Get Rid of Your Stretch Marks With Retinol. It can improve the appearance of stretch marks less than a few months old. Tretinoin, when it works, helps to rebuild collagen, making the stretch marks look more like your normal skin. Tretinoin can irritate your skin. it is not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers.
- Massage Your Skin With Black Tea. boil 2 tablespoons of black tea and 1 teaspoon of salt in water for 2 minutes. Leave it to cool and apply it on the stretch marks. May 20, 2016
- Rub Your Skin With Natural White Sugar. For this natural remedy, you need 1 spoonful of sugar, 1 teaspoon of olive oil or castor oil, lemon juice and half a capsule of vitamin E. Mix all ingredients until you get a smooth paste, then apply it an area affected by stretch marks using circular movements. Rub gently until the substance is absorbed.
- Keep Your Skin Hydrated With Moisturizer. To defend yourself externally against stretch-marks, be sure to keep your skin well hydrated by moisturizing with good quality oil, butter or cream. Apply at least two times a day for best results. Don’t allow your skin to get itchy and dry. Massage the cream into your skin, as this will help to improve circulation.
Stretch marks often fade over time and become unnoticeable. For women who develop stretch marks in pregnancy, these usually become less noticeable around 6 to 12 months after giving birth.
Makeup can be used to conceal stretch marks on more exposed areas of the body while they are more pronounced.